Our goal is to provide quality learning events in a safe, friendly environment, accessible to a wide range of people from diverse organisation backgrounds, levels and contexts, through moderate pricing, comprehensible content and with a down-to-earth, hands-on, practical approach.
Our programs translate theory and concepts into action steps with meaningful tools and practical tips that participants can apply in real time at home or in the work place.
All live seminars can also be delivered in-house – in generic format or tailored to suit client needs.
All Gosling International programs:
- Take a tool-kit based approach to equip you with a set of simple, effective and easy-to-learn tools to apply in real-time back-at-work.
- Include a comprehensive, self-coaching guide designed to support ongoing, self-directed learning after the event.
- Focus on applying actual tools as people learn best through doing – Learning is focused on actual practice to build confidence in using tools in real-life situations.
- Practise learning in a safe environment: At work, you seldom get a ‘safe’ environment to practise in – you’re too often under pressure with little time to reflect. It’s too risky to try out a new tool or approach with colleagues and often difficult to get constructive feedforward. In our live seminars you get to practise in a safe, small group environment with personal feedforward from your trainer.
- Deal with real-life challenges: We don’t do “role-play”, we do “real-play” – addressing the real challenges you face, adapting the content of each seminar to cover areas of need or interest to the group.
Check scheduled dates, venues and a course summary through the logo links below. Download full program brochures through the document links (PDF Brochure).
Let us know if you’d like to have a particular program presented in your country/region — you can contact us here.